Intensive workshops for preadolescents
Preadolescence is spurred with a lot of changes in the child’s life – physical, mental, cognitive, emotional, or social. At this stage, the body and the mind begin to prepare for the delicate period of adolescence or puberty.
The I Dance You workshops of creative movement provide children with the framework to:
– express what they feel;
– understand and accept emotions;
– acquire and substantiate self-esteem;
– position themselves and assume their role in society;
– relate and communicate easily with others;
– develop creativity;
– strengthen their relationship with their own body.
In these workshops, we learn:
– creative movement exercises;
– contact improvisation;
– experiential learning exercises.
Sign up now for the next worshop
All exercises and techniques are combined with concepts of general culture designed to inspire the participants to become curious about the environment.
Within each workshop, we offer 2 free entrances for children coming from families with a difficult financial situation. The beneficiaries will remain anonymous throughout the course. Those wishing to apply for the scholarship are kindly requested to mention this in the comments section of the sign up form.
The workshops take place weekly and last for 1h30min.
You can sign up for the next workshop as of February 6th, 2019.